Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy birthday!!!

Today is someone's birthday.
It's my BFF ever, Pow. *not real name tho n
yup! it's sound like food.but she doesn't love to eat like i do!:)*
Unfortunately, my cellphone can't make any call out. The line had cut out.
Obviously, this month's bill ain't paid yet.
huhu.
So, I can't wished her directly and I decided wish her through this blog.


Pow,
Hepi burbekedutt day!!
even kau peliluk thp cipan, nukut gk kau burfday kn,pebak botox la bs ih tan!
ghahaha.
wishing u:
1) kenaan sawah kaya raya kemalah donuld trump
2) semakin hot menyamah erra fazira
3) muan koleksi jimmy choo jeong gudang
4) sentiasa gembira+ riang kemalah kanak -kanak ribena tg
tadika
5) mana lah wish kn kik dun, termakbul semuah.:DD


N yup! I'm too lazy to translate the wishes. Just a comman wishlist.
:P
Then, i still thinking wht present i should give her. I still got time nway because i will meet her during my semester break soon.~this May la. but, i figured out some special gift.hehehe.
PROCEED.
.
.
.
Maybe, New Coach Editorial Large Canvas Tote which cost $548[x 3=??]

2. Or maybe I should get Hamptons Leather New French Purse also by Coach tht cost $208 for her.

3. and if I murah hati lagi, maybe this new 'Mondrian' heel by Jimmy Choo. :PP

4. or maybe i murah rezeki plak, i should give her this.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Green Lamborghini.

It's look like my fashion's sense's sucks! Kill me now! Huhu! What eva!

Anyway, because my willing lebih dari kemampuan.

Only this i can prepared.

limited edition+sincere+precious word= best gift ever.

ok,bai.

psstt:i can't wait!!! sunday...11.5~12.5...

0 comments: