Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Refresh

Me : Everybody! 1, 2, 3.....

Pow : Peace!!!!!!Ultramen wait 4 me!!
Idah :Weee!!!!! I’m flyingggg.
Me :What am I doing??Am I still alive???? Erkhhhhhhhhh. *Beban yang terlampau*



Obviously, I’m demm boring right now.
Huh.
Miss that chaotic moment.
Then again, I’m busy planning about my becoming holiday.
HAHAHAHA.
And I only have to wait about 1 and ½ month to feel tht moment again.*I’m not really sure though coz I’m sux in doing math*
Huhu.Can’t wait!!!!!!!


Random Pictures.

Malaysian Next Top Model?? O_o
Well, we the Orang Kampung.
Do you recognized I looked soonenekz’ on my mum’s baju kurung. T_T
Wait, I think I missed somebody on tht trip,
Here, he is...


Our ‘stepfather’.
Oh! Why my hair looked soo awful?? Gila skema.

Hmm. The truth is I dunno weather I will celebrate the upcoming Eid Mubarak at my beloved home or here *middle of nowhere!*
Only God knows.
Kenapa la cuti pendek sgt??dem.dem.

So,
Somebody wanted to pay for me a 1st class flight’s ticket to Sibu;
Please contact me immediately.
One way ticket also acceptable.
Ok. Thank You. Bai.





0 comments: