Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lemon Tree. Saya wondered.

Sometimes I'm wonderin' myself why I should blog about my life even I think that is really unnecessary to share and to tell other people about my whole life whether its sucks or not. Sounds like anyone cares But they r not. Right?? Plus, it's feels like wearing nothing and running down at shopping mall *well, I'd never done that and never intend to do tht: just description* Really! I feel like humiliating myself. At some level la~Or I'd just being too paranoid. So, at 1 point I thought it was better for me to delete this blog and get through my life normally. But, sometimes I didn’t saw anything wrong if I keep this blogging thingy because it’s likes another escaping medium from the fact of the real world. Even a while! So, I’d cancelled my intention to destroy this blog.

Then, after I’d thought deeper and deeper*teringat lagu Yuna, deeper conversation, iklan sebentar bersama kit kat*, the way that I used to escape from the fact of the real world somehow really exhausted. Damn tired. It was like depends on drugs to forget the pain and feel the passion *also I'd never done this :P*. After a couple minutes, the passion is gone, fade away.
Then, I decided I should keep blogging and my intention is not to increase people to read my sometimes-really-talk-about-crap blog or the escapism's reason or whatever but it is a way to state what's on my mind so you can understand who am I. Well, I get it. Not everything need and meant to be understand.
hmm. i'm typing crap. move on!

Ok. Let start with this;
Do you know 1 of the precious thing we’ve in this world is a great friends?
“I knew”. *sambil rise my right hand*
Did I mentioned I’ll hang out with my BFF in the previous post?
Yup. I did.
I meant we did hang out, last Sunday.
We’d a great time even the time was sooo limited.
Both of us got ourselves the same sandals from Vincci and different sizes obviously. Well, we have a same taste. Just for fashion thingy ok.
It was fun. Enuf said.



p/s: Bey & Bina mebai wang gamar, Pow kau luk gambar 3 semuah dun. huhu.




more p/s: I'm also wondering myself why my mind can't stop tuning Burning Up by The Jonas Brothers? My heart's beats keep singing the song. omg. I hate it! Seriously.

0 comments: