Tuesday, September 30, 2008

kampungku.rayaku



Ok. In this post, I’ll tell u 1 secret.
Jeng.jeng.
.
.
..
Haha. Act it’s not that secret tho. Hehe.
Well, I'll tell u what, being on flight and heading to our hometown is one of the best feeling we ever had in our life.
Anyone agree???
kenapa???x percaya?? suka ati anda la.
Lalalalalala.
Anyways, the most important thing in this post are;
1. I’m home now.:) and I feel sooo good to be at my kampung.
2. I’d already fullfill 1 of my Ramadhan wishlist. Ate bubur pedas!!!!yummy!!!!
3. Only 1 day to go and all muslim around the world will celebrating eid mubarak
4, So, I’d took this chance to wish my family, my friends and all muslim out there;
Selamat Hari Raya
&
Maaf Zahir Batin.

N
Not to forget,
Happy Holidays!
EVERYONE!


p/s: tgk anak buah main bunga api pun layan jugak skrang ni. teringat zaman kanak2 ribena. +_+

0 comments: